[OM] Re: Philips; cross-point; posi-drive; Robertson

Subject: [OM] Re: Philips; cross-point; posi-drive; Robertson
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:39:25 -0000
I had never heard of Robertson heads either until the reference here a week
or so ago (thank you  List)

But on the other hand, if I am unsure whether someone is of US or Canadian
origin, I make sure to listen for the magic word "aboot" which in my
experience is a clincher.  I had no idea that it was a 'feature' known-about
in Tennessee, and of course it doesn't mean that every Candian pronounces it
that way, but everyone that I have come across  who does pronounce it that
way *has* turned out to be Canadian.

--
Piers