[OM] Re: Slighty OT: Leitz projector lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Slighty OT: Leitz projector lens
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:05:36 -0800
Afraid I would disagree with that. Before I bought my Leitz I saw an
article in Pop Photo back when they reviewed projectors. It is true
that the slide gate temperature got higher the cheaper the projector.
The Leitz had the lowest temperature among the several tested by a
considerable margin. Still my Leitz pops slides. There is no getting
around the absorption of radiant energy. Maybe in a dimmer projector...

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA