[OM] OM 4Ti -> It's back...

Subject: [OM] OM 4Ti -> It's back...
From: Ralph Nitschke <rnitschke@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 14:43:01 -0800
It's back!!!  Funny, I've been OMless since August when it gave up the
ghost and I thought I was coping pretty good, but I can't seem to put it
down now that it's back.

The only surprise was when I went to put my a roll of film in and
couldn't pop open the back!  Well at least I can attest to the strength
of their glue ;-)  A bit seeped in to the door casing, but they quickly
resolved it.

Digital still looks very appealing, but I must admit I like the feeling
of the venerable old body.

Cheers,

Ralph