[OM] Re: OT, painting of Concorde

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, painting of Concorde
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 10:48:10 +0000
Balnakeil craft centre is the domestic site for the Rotor station at
Faraid Head. There is also an ROC post there.

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/rsg/sites/f/faraid_head/index2.html

Best wishes,
Gareth.

Piers Hemy wrote:
> The closest inhabited spot to Faraid Head is Balnakeil - an unexpected Craft
> Village to be found there, with some pleasant work on sale when we were
> passing by fifteen years ago.  All housed in the buildings of a former RAF
> radar station (connected with St Kilda maybe?).
>
> --
> Piers

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol
BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bluesteel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

Support Mozilla Firefox:

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible
is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Arthur C. Clarke's Second Law.

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not
wave in a vacuum."

Arthur C. Clarke