[OM] Re: Great E-1 150/2.0 pix on dpreview.com

Subject: [OM] Re: Great E-1 150/2.0 pix on dpreview.com
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:48:54 -0500
Yes, it produces the same image magnification on a 4/3 camera as a 300mm lens
would on a 35mm camera.  But it does have the DOF characteristics of a 150mm
lens, not a 300mm.

It's about 1/2 the size of a "typical" 300/2.8 or the new Nikon 200/2, which is
actually the closet apples-to-apples comparison, given that a 1.5x factor =
300/2.0 to a D100/D70 user.

ZD 150/2  4"x6", 3.4 lbs, 82mm filter
ZD 300/2.8 5"x11" 7.25 lbs
Canon 300/2.8 IS  5.6 lbs