[OM] Re: Great E-1 150/2.0 pix on dpreview.com

Subject: [OM] Re: Great E-1 150/2.0 pix on dpreview.com
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 16:33:19 +0000
Exactly.  Skip explains it quite correctly, but allow me an example:

I have a 180mm Rodenstock lens I use fairly often with my 6x9cm Graflex XLRF.
If I were to take a photograph of an object from a fixed point with it on the
Graflex and the 180/2.8 Zuiko on an OM, assuming the same aperture is set on
each lens, if I cropped a 24x36mm section from the center of the 6x9cm
negative, it and the 35mm frame shot with the Zuiko would be, for all intents
and purposes, identical.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from