[OM] Re: [OT] Future Home Computer

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Future Home Computer
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:14:15 -0700
Yeah, "Join The Navy And See The World" they said. The view from under the
water is a little obscured though. I think staying under for so long would
be very difficult for me. Too old to find out now.  I met a retired
submariner a couple of years ago that is about 6 feet 8 inches tall and
weighs about 300 pounds. He was over the height spec but they were badly in
need of electrical people so took him. He said the only place he had trouble
was in the short bunks. /jmac