[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Future Home Computer and stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Future Home Computer and stuff
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:27:34 +1100
I've sat there! Shame that you can't see the pot of molten type metal
around the back - it added a heady aroma as well.
Love the name of the enthusiasts - Mr and Mrs Death! There was a rugby
league player here of the name of DeAth and you can imagine what the
fans made of that.
Watched the Australia vs. USA  Rugby League match on cable the other
night from Penn State (I think) - the murkins didn't do at all badly
considering that they weren't allowed to wear body armour or nip off
the field every five minutes but then they had the advantage - the
Australians couldn't get used to a tiny field of artificial turf.
AndrewF