[OM] FS OM kit

Subject: [OM] FS OM kit
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3 Dec 2004 16:15:00 -0000
At this time i would like to sell my OM equipment. I'm not really interested
in breaking the kit apart and would like to limit the sale to USA.

I'm asking $425 (shipping included) for the following:

OM-2sp (good condtion - a few skuff mark on the paint but not very noticeable
        occasionally one of the lcd doesn't light up but it has been like this
        for years and usually a fresh battery fixes it - I'm the original
        owner).
OM-1   (Cosmetic very good condition. I had it cla 3 years ago and haven't
        used it since - ken something or other did it). At that time he
        converted the meter to 1.4 v
2 50 F1.8 - one is made in japan newer the other an older lens that came with
        the OM-1. It is marked MC.
Sigma 24F2.8 like new
Vivtar 90F2.5 and macro adapter. The optics on this lens are very clean but
        the mount has developed a slight wabble - I'm not sure if an internal
        screw is loose or if it snapped - someone on the list a few years ago
        said they had theirs fixed - but when I had a repairman look at it he
        said that vivtar used soft metal for hte mounting and he woudln't touch
        it.  Quite a few marks on the barrel.

Kiron 28-105. Glass very clean - few marks on the barrel
Vivtar 28F1.9 (the image in one of the themed photo exhibition was
               taken with this lens). Glass is clean - there is an
               odd discolouring in the middle but all samples I have
               seen have the same discolouring.

Drop an email if interested.

Alan