[OM] Re: The damn phone and dinner

Subject: [OM] Re: The damn phone and dinner
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:48:28 -0600
> aargh...  good tequila in the freezer is close to heresy... to a
> Mexican, though I know that "different strokes for different folks"
> and all that. What does it do to the flavor?

First, you have to start with a top-shelf tequila -- the kind you don't mind
sipping straight to begin with, the really smooth, "we don' need no stinkin'
salt or lime" stuff.  Then get it really, really cold.  On a hot summer
day -- or any day you _wish_ was hot -- just pour and sip.  Um-m-m-m-m-m!
Smo-o-o-o-o-o-th...woo!  Then the bite hits!  Yeah!

> Shiner Bock.... I wish we could get that in the Slower Lower Delaware.
>  We can get Negra Modelo, Warsteiner, Franziskaner Hefeweizen,
> Presidente and many other imports, but not Shiner.  Seems that the
> citizens of the Republic of Texas imbibe it all.

We try our best!  ;^)  Shoot, it used to be hard to even get it north of
Austin!  Like in the '50's, when my dad used to drive up to Colorado to get
a couple of cases of Coors now and then....