[OM] Re: Lens plates? - Digital Zuiko & OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens plates? - Digital Zuiko & OM
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:26:43 -0800
Jeff,

Let me know what you find out. I am getting ready to order some plates
from RRS, and one is going to be for the Telescoping Auto tube. I am
actually thinking about getting one of the MPR plates. I had not really
thought about the idea of sliding it back and forth as I have an Olympus
Focusing rail set I use for that, but a long plate would certainly do
the job and be lighter in the field.

I for one would love to see some pictures!

Jim Couch