[OM] Re: Neighbor (was Great E-1 150/2.0 pix...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Neighbor (was Great E-1 150/2.0 pix...)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:35:13 +1100
The evidence is clear that in his neck of the woods, very nice looking
wimmen are interested in grumpy old bastards. Sort of place I've been
looking for all my life. The thrifty approach to dressing is merely the
icing on the cake. I'm just amazed that Walt can keep up with them -
must be the diet (alcohol and take-out wasn't it?)
The lack of footwear suggests that there is not much of a local problem
with snakes - hell, we even have plants that bite around here.
AndrewF