[OM] OM-3Ti & F280

Subject: [OM] OM-3Ti & F280
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:16:39 -0000
Super FP flash OM-3Ti & F280

In the F280 manual p18 it says "On the unit: [...] In the Super FP Flash mode:
The Auto Check lamp will blink". Then on p22 it says: "On the unit: The Auto
Check lamp will blick for approx. 2 sec. In the viewfinder: A green LED
blinks." [This lot refers to the OM-4Ti; no mention of the OM-3Ti.]

In the OM-3Ti manual p43 is says "... confirm correct exposure by checking the
indicator on the flash. (There is no exposure confirmation display shown in the
viewfinder.)" And it has a picture of the Super FP light flashing (note: NOT
the Auto Check light).

Now, apart from the apparent "discrepancy" in the F280 manual alone, futhermore
there is an apparent discrapancy between the 3Ti and the F280 manual in terms
of what flashes to show correct exposure (something I doubt is different from
the 4Ti (in the sense of which bit flashes, at least)).

Could someone please give me the chapter and verse on what should happen with
the F280 and 3Ti in Super FP mode?

Thanks,

Simon