[OM] Re: power bounce grip 2 - reprise

Subject: [OM] Re: power bounce grip 2 - reprise
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 16:14:12 -0200
on 5/12/2004 01:37, Mike at watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> Last Wednesday I found a LNIB PBG 2, with .3m conn and TTL conn 4.
>> Price is USD 100. Does it seem to be a sensible price?
>>
> I thought the TTL connerctor 4 won't fit on an OM2? (which i think
> Fernando has)  Only a 2 or 3 will fit. One would need the proper
> connector3 or a T32 mounted in a hot shoe and connected to the PBG via
> the .3m cord. A rather redundant set up.

Redundant indeed Mike.

I have a new black 2n since Aug 1st. Bought to Gary Schloss #3824847875
-some problems regarding the ST, but I kept it despite the amount paid.

So an overstock of TTL type 4 and shoe 4 wouldn't bother.

My OM system keeps on growing backwards :^)
My old and waterproofed black OM2 you remember in this post has a cousin
since this year.
Last week I spotted an Ex plain OM-1 chrome, and offered 130 (a bunch of
money here), but owner doesn't seem to be willing to sell it, although he
hadn't used it for more than 10 years and it's being eaten by all kinds of
fungus.
And yesterday I examined a bargain black 2n. Shoe4 destroyed, bottom base
bumped, some brassing, film lever a little stiff, a 9xx xxx fungus cleaned
1.4 MC but w/rather stiff blades.
Just CLA'd, BUT mirror foam bumpers improperly installed :-(
Perhaps 100, because seller wants to sell a couple of bad quality lenses in
a whole set. I'd need this body as if it were a spare wheel.

Obviously, I must begin to watch my zuikoholism.... but a mint 135/4.5
w/accesories for 275 won't do no harm.

Regards,

Fernando.