[OM] Re: RIP T45

Subject: [OM] Re: RIP T45
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:00:49 +0100
Simon Worby wrote:
> I managed to test with TTL cable and sync cable tonight. No joy.
> So as far as I'm concerned it's a non-starter and I've changed my
> mind and am not going to fix the batteries. Just thought I'd let
> everyone know...

I hope you either used 'real' film, or your trusted
test-film-for-flash-testing, or even that famed-no-
one-kept-it-film-substitute-card in your OM body
while testing. I know of too many 'defunct' OM flashes
simply because the tester forget to mock-up film,
flashed with the poor OM reading reflection off
black film pressure plate, and wondered why their
flash nearly always fired full blast.

And: My T45 suffered from broken cable in that
mounting piece from bracket to handle. There are
soooo tiny little wires in there ... just resoldering
did it.

Finally: Before giving your T45 a decent burial,
what do you want for THAT JUNK?

Andreas