[OM] E-BAY scam?

Subject: [OM] E-BAY scam?
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:22:39 +0000 (GMT)
Hi,
   Can anyone help. I have received an offer that
seems too good to be true. Placed a tracking bid of
£400 on a Leica M6 (SORRY) :-(...but I have an almost
full set of Olympus toys.
Duly "lost" to a bid of £850...with a number of bids
in between.
Out of the blue I get an E-Mail purporting to be from
the seller saying that buyer cannot complete so he is
offering the camera to me for £400.via the e-bay
second chance scheme.
 Looked on E-Bay site and buyer and seller had both
left feed back!
        Very suspicious...no3853533715

=====
Regards