[OM] Re: Teleconverter: mount it before/with the lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Teleconverter: mount it before/with the lens?
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:18:35 -0500
For converters that are native-to-native, like 99% of them, I don't think it
makes much difference.

For Tamron Adaptall converters, the converters attach directly to the Adaptall
mount of the lens and the specific maker's adapter is mounted to the converter.
 It's really not practical to mount the converter on the body
first....possible, just not practical with any speed.

Skip