[OM] Re: OM-10 question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-10 question
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:49:22 -0500
Gary Holder wrote:

>OM-10s take great pictures virtually worry-free. However, if your goal is to
>teach your children photography the "right way", with full manual control of
>aperture and shutter speed, then the OM-10 is the wrong body.
>
>Gary Holder

Thanks to you and all who answered.

The daughter I intend the camera for is probably not going to be too
interested in learning the ins and outs of photography as much as she
would like to have a camera to take along with dad.  She's a bright kid,
and if I explain to her what she is doing when using the aperture
priority of the OM-10, she will probably understand.  If she develops a
real interest in photography, I'll hook her up with an OM-1.

Charles