[OM] Re: ( OM ) Lens query - Sigma APO

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Lens query - Sigma APO
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:05:16 -0800
It is an excellent lens! I found mine to be better (sharper and better
contrast) than my Zuiko 400, and MUCH smaller. It is also an internal
focusing lens, whcih focuses very fast. BTW, there are two versions, the
APO is newer, and from what I have heard far superior to the older non
APO version.

Jim Couch