[OM] Re: What some people say in their adverts or don't as the case

Subject: [OM] Re: What some people say in their adverts or don't as the case
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 16:04:26 +1300
David Carter wrote

> looks like you've been out-bid ...
re
> >>This lens has been sitting in my cardboard for the last couple of years and
> >>now has grown a bit of fungus. I did actually try it a few weeks ago to see
> >>if
> >>it affected performance and it seemed to be fine. But it is still going out
> >>as
> >>a $1.00 reserve for those who are pedantic about their gear or want to spend
> >>$50.00 to get it cleaned. It even come with original caps and a 49mm UV
> >>filter!!!

early days yet David, and if I snag it I'll later tell you why.

However, this one did NOT get away.  Should be here tomorrow from Nelson.

Vendor really looks after his gear and this one looks very nice.  Nice to talk
to on the phone as well. Graphic designer who had a lot of OM gear but is
now going digital. From what he said about the gear he has, I'd say graphic
design goes well from home.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail_expired.asp?id=19204115

Brian  :- )))>