[OM] Re: Cheap hidden F280 ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Cheap hidden F280 ?
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:49:48 +0100
Piers Hemy wrote:
> 3856331614 on that auction site.  $150 for an F280, ships to
> Americas, 3 hrs to go and no bids (but you may not want
> the accompanying OM77AF with 2 lenses, 2 lens pouches etc etc.)

Things happen. See 3857010466 from last sunday.
Several 'hidden' gems, including a F280. Went
for 51 EUR. I was the initial 50 EUR bidder and
sorta missed the final ... Usually I keep my eyes
VERY open for fangs(?) like this. The offer made
several 'mistakes':
- Starting too high
- Prominently promoting the broken body
- Not specifying the AF tele (goes at 51 EUR all alone)
- Not even naming the flash (you see it in the pics),
  the battery compartment slider is described as broken.

Andreas