[OM] Re: Infinity Focus Alignment

Subject: [OM] Re: Infinity Focus Alignment
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:26:43 -0500
That's a good point too.  According to things I've read, photographic
'infinity' is 600-900X the focal length.  With a 50mm lens, that would
translate to anywhere from 98-147'  to qualify for infinity.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com