[OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap

Subject: [OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:03:20 +0100
Thanks Skip and Jez for the info!

I wanted a metal cap since it might fit better (I thought).

I have located one, and will give it a try. I bought a ready made pinhole
and will drill a hole in the cap of about 15mm, after which the pinhole will
be glued or epoxied to the cap. Have to wait till the goodies arrive, so it
won't work for a 2004 solstice image anymore (I can't choose what to send!)

Iwert.