[OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap

Subject: [OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:34:14 +0100
That is one of the best things one can be (curious I mean!).

so am I, I'll see when the metal cap arrives. Maybe it'll be so nice I won't
even touch it to make a pinhole cap from it! I've read in the archives that
the Oly metal cap would have a very good fit, and of course, our lenses have
a metal mount as well. I'll report the results...

Iwert.