[OM] Re: Panorama stitching software

Subject: [OM] Re: Panorama stitching software
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:26:23 -0500
Cc: garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No that wasn't me.

I use a Kiwi+ head, now about 4 yrs old.  Many users that I know of who have
settled on a specific camera-lens combination craft their own custom heads out
of machined aluminum, which is compact and cheap.

Go over to the PaanoTools list on yahoogroups and search the archives, or
search this list's archives, one of those might give you your answer.

Skip