[OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap

Subject: [OM] Re: wtb: metal body cap
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:34:05 -0800
It is kind of self defeating I think with a 35mm since it has to be
enlarged to be seen . Some of the older methods like mounting a large
piece of film in the side of something like an oatmeal box(large tube)
and the pinhole on the other side give you a bigger image that does not
have to be enlarged.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA