[OM] Re: OM-2000 modification

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2000 modification
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:25:57 +1100
A coupla years later although the planning of these things may involve
a long lead time.
The trigger winder is a Leica style mechanical winder that screws on to
the bottom like a motor winder. It has a locking drop-down lever that
you hook your left forefinger around and can be used to wind very fast
- no right thumb required. As I remember, it only fits the R series
Voigt bodies and the new Bessaflex body, not the L or T. Also, the 2000
has a fatter bum than the Voigts but a modification might be possible.
Look, I think it's time for a massive campaign for a Bessaflex OM -
they have the tooling, etc. It wouldn't be  an OM1 but it would be
prettier than an OM2000 and would take the winder dammit.
AndrewF