[OM] which marco flash?

Subject: [OM] which marco flash?
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 10:33:49 -0000 (GMT)
Its christmas time and I was thinking of a present for my om series belows.
I plan at some point to buy 80 and 135mm macro lenses but they are few and
far between on ebay at the moment. So I was wondering about which flash to
buy. I want as natural photos as possible without hash colours or lots of
shadows.

The T8 looks promising for lack of shadows but does not seem to have much
power. The T10 has a little more power but no reflector. The twin T28
looks like it will take some trial and error to gid rid of the shadows...

Any experiences?
Regards
James