[OM] Re: which marco flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: which marco flash?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:00:37 -0000
The T10 and T28 Macro ring will fit the 90/2.5 Tamron, which has 49mm thread
- but ideally via a 49mm filter, as the Tamron otherwise will not focus to
'infinty' (which may be somewhat less than infinity if you have an extension
tube fitted).  That sounds like the self same solution that you have for the
later Tamron, Walt.

Your wise counsel as to life's necessity is, of course, unimpeachable.

--
Piers