[OM] Re: Panorama stitching software (OT Leic* pics)

Subject: [OM] Re: Panorama stitching software (OT Leic* pics)
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:28:04 -0000
Arcsoft Panorama Maker 3.0 may be of interest to potential Panorama
shooters.

As usual I had taken more than one shot of a scene and could not make up my
mind
which one to post. I did not have any thoughts of panoramic in mind when I
took the shots or I would have positioned the tree more favourably in the
frame.

Preferred this one for the sun on the fresh ploughed wet soil:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Preston_Capes_11.htm

Wet soil not as good in this one but then this one has the sunlit winding
road:
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Preston_Capes_11a.htm

It then occurred that they were ripe for some almost forgotten software that
came bundled with the Panasonic LC5. I had never used the software before
and I have not used it since, although I now have a few ideas in mind. It
was simplicity itself to use. The two shots were loaded and there are three
moveable colour coded reference points in each shot. Just position those
points to where the shots are to be joined and click.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Preston_Capes_11b.htm

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com