[OM] Re: Panorama stitching software (OT Leic* pics)

Subject: [OM] Re: Panorama stitching software (OT Leic* pics)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:02:05 +0000
Very well done!

This software, along with ArcSoft PhotoStudio and PhotoBase, came bundled with
my Epson 3200.  I've played with it a bit, although I haven't done anything in
anger yet.  It looks quite capable.  And so does PhotoStudio.  It has some neat
features and functions.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from