[OM] FS Sigma APO 400 f5.6 (Shameless Plug) WAS: Re: ( OM ) Lens query

Subject: [OM] FS Sigma APO 400 f5.6 (Shameless Plug) WAS: Re: ( OM ) Lens query - Sigma APO
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:57:32 -0800
Yes I was the one that had it listed for sale. As a matter of fact, I
still have it available for sale. I orginally had it listed at $250.00,
but will let it go for $200.00 - first reply off list. Shipping and
insurance additional:

Sigma 400 f5.6 APO IF Telephoto $200.00
This is a very nice super telephoto. for it’s size it is very light and
compact. Internal focusing later version APO lens. Tripod collar and
both front and rear caps included. Sorry - no case for this one. Glass
is clean, lens is in great shape mechanically. Has a few small scuffs
but overall in good shape cosmetically.