[OM] WTB OM4 (t/ti)

Subject: [OM] WTB OM4 (t/ti)
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:03:15 +0001
Hi:

I've been out of the list for a while to my regret, but I could not
keep up with the volume of postings. Anyway out of the digital craze
I decided this Xmas that I could reassure my OMiness and finally get
an OM 4. I've noticed in the archives that there were a couple of
people selling theirs. I am looking for a good, faithful body, not
too expensive.

- WTB an OM 4 with the right electronics (Ti) or a OM4 T/Ti
- Obviously I cannot ask for looks, but I would appreciate perfect
working order (including seals).
- Shipping to Valencia (Spain)

Please reply off list to keep it low in traffic.
--
Enrique Cabrera Rochera
Profesor Titular de Mecánica de Fluidos