[OM] Re: which marco flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: which marco flash?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:12:52 +0000
Yeah, looks like it to me, too.  I've never had a 2.5, but looking at the
picture, its front end doesn't look any less fat-assed than the 2.8.

http://www.tamron.co.jp/en/data/a2-lens/72b.html

Makes me wonder if anybody has actually, for real, hands-on, in the real world,
attached an Olympus T8, T10 or T28 shoe directly onto one or if it's just
theory and supposition based on filter size.

Don't make me have to buy one to find out.  I've got too many macro lenses
already, which may actually be proof that small things interest small minds.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --