[OM] Re: which marco flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: which marco flash?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:22:27 +0000
I ... did ... not ... know ... that!

No such thing happens with the 2.8.  Focusing closer just makes the overall
length of the lens nearly double, but no part gets longer ahead of any other
part.  I'm not sure I would like that.  Makes me glad I've got the 2.8, for
that and other reasons, and sorry for opining about something I didn't know
enough about to opine about.  Not the first time; won't be the last.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --