[OM] (OM) 2004 Winter Solstice Print Exchange

Subject: [OM] (OM) 2004 Winter Solstice Print Exchange
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:11:13 +1300
Hello all Exchange contributors

This is a request to all those who still haven't provided their image (and they
are coming in nicely, thanks).

When you e-mail your image to me - or at about the same time - can you
please provide two sets of information as well.

Something about the image:
A Title for it if you have one;
A description of what it is and where it is
Any details of interest that place the subject in a meaningful context -
historical, biological, social, whatever.

How you took the photograph:
Camera,
Lens,
Film,
anything else you want to say

When you eventually see the pages, you will see why I make these
requests; and note that Olafo does similarly, for good reason, with the TOPE
exhibitions..

Thanks, Brian