[OM] Re: Jonequinn $trike$ again

Subject: [OM] Re: Jonequinn $trike$ again
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:08:47 -0000
If importing to UK, Simon, I think the numbers are about 2% duty  and 17.5%
VAT (charged on the total of value+shipping+duty) with customs clearance fee
on top - so it may be more affordable than you think.  Go on, do it, get a
matching Christmas present for your wife!

The later 4Ti were labelled that way in the US too, AFAIR.

--
Piers