[OM] Jonequinn's answer :)

Subject: [OM] Jonequinn's answer :)
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:40:20 +0100
as an answer to my question:

Dear jonequinn,

Hello, I see this wonderfull body doesn't come with an original flash shoe
cover? I have one, as a new Olympus spare part. I can offer it to you for
100$ or 3 for 200$. This might crank up the value of this wonderfull beauty
even more! Yours sincerely, Iwert.

I got this very dry answer:

"sorry, i do not understand what you mean.

the hotshoe cover is the original olympus, as shown in the pictures,

i have more of that, if you need any, i can sell it to you 1/2 of your
price.

jone quinn"

should I now try to sell for 50,-$ a piece?