[OM] Re: Jonequinn $trike$ again

Subject: [OM] Re: Jonequinn $trike$ again
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:39:40 -0000
Piers Hemy wrote:

> 1     An OM3Ti is a camera, not electronic equipment (even the electronic
> OM cameras are cameras!)

C&E are currently closed. And they wonder why they don't get any support from
the taxpayers when the government wants to make civil servants work longer and
harder!? I may ask them next week what they would charge for photographic
equipment -- it's useful to know just in case.

> 2     Skinflint ;-)

I'm still reeling over my last expensive purchase. And that was also the fault
of this group -- if someone hadn't pointed it out for sale on 1-day auction in
Germany, I would never have been any the wiser.

> 3     Same reason the OM-40 was called OM-PC (and others similarly) to
> differentiate US-market equipment from grey imports.

I suppose that makes sense. But doesn't explain why they gave up and renamed it
Ti in the end anyway.

Simon