[OM] FL flashes and the E-1; was which macro flash?

Subject: [OM] FL flashes and the E-1; was which macro flash?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:08:23 +0000
Yes, I have ordered an FL-36 for my new E-1.  I tried a T32 on it to
capture some of the antics of our students at the Squadron's  Christmas
Revue and most of them were sexily blurred.  Sexy blurring pales rather
though after a while ;-).

To our UK List members:  I bought the E-1 for "half price".  That is
half of the MSRP of £1400 – £699.  It is an educational discount which
I could have got my son to claim,  but to which I am entitled as a
member of an educational establishment.  This is with the 14-54 lens as
well ... :-)))

I know that that is still loads of dosh, and I had to sell my Bronica
RF645 to finance the deal, but it is a fair old discount.

Now all I have to do is get out and take some decent photos...

Chris

On 9 Dec 2004, at 23:21, C.H.Ling wrote:

> Yes, the Olympus digital flashes are expensive but other makers are
> not far
> away, consider their advance features it is worth. The FL-36 is coming
> with
> same feature, less power but much lighter than the FL-50, the price is
> only
> half, it is on my purchase list.
>
> C.H.Ling

<|_:-)_|>