[OM] Defending Jonequinn

Subject: [OM] Defending Jonequinn
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:19:41 +0000
Jonequinn buys high and sells high.  Based on his feedback, it would appear
that both he and those to whom he sells are satisfied with their transactions.
The sale of anything by a willing seller under no compunction to sell to a
willing buyer under no necessity to buy is pretty much what free and unfettered
commerce is all about.  More power to him!  Long live free enterprise!

I freely admit to coveting some of the stuff he's peddling and harboring a
certain amount of envy relative to his success, but I stop short of being
resentful of his activities because I fully understand that neither he nor *Bay
are eleemosynary entities.  The fact that he may be a butthead is not really
relevant.

Walt, happy to see stuff similar to mine selling (sooner or later) for twice
what I paid for it

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --