[OM] Re: Defending Jonequinn

Subject: [OM] Re: Defending Jonequinn
From: <OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:56:38 -0500
I have only had two dealings with the man.

Last year he was the high bidder on both of my spare 40/2 lenses over on
eBay. He got one for about $425 and the other for about $450. He paid
quickly and the transactions were smooth.

Yes, I have seen him list both of my lenses again and again on eBay at
higher prices, so what. I got more than my reserve.

I hold no grudges against someone that is trying to make a buck as long as
he is not abusive to folks.