[OM] Re: Where can I buy/order TTL Auto Cord F0.6m within EU-area?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where can I buy/order TTL Auto Cord F0.6m within EU-area?
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:41:59 +0100
Matti Puhakka wrote:
> At the moment I'm looking for a "TTL Auto Cord F0.6m",
> to be able to use my f280 remotely. Do you know any
> good shops within European Union area which would sell
> this item?

Be sure not to confuse the 'regular' "TTL Auto Cord F0.6m"
with the special F280 0.6m cord. The latter one has extra
contacts to accommodate the special F280 features. You
keep them apart by looking at them: The first one got just
two plugs, the second one has a hot shoe adapter cabled to
the more-pins F280 plug.

These F280 cables are offered once in a while at
eBay (Germany). Their average price is at 27 EUR.
In the last two years I just recorded a mere 12 sales ...

Andreas