[OM] Re: FS - Zuiko 135mm f4.5 Macro and a little extra

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - Zuiko 135mm f4.5 Macro and a little extra
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:36:19 EST

In a message dated 12/10/2004 4:20:38 PM Central Standard Time,
jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

All  four?

20/f2
20/f3.5
38/f2.8
38/f3.5
50mm f3.5
50mm  f2
80mm f4 man
80mm f4 auto
90mm f2
135mm f4.5

You're  missing a few. Better visit yaBe with credit card ready.   ;^)

-jeff

Well, what I meant to say is all four of the ones  requiring
bellows/telescoping extension tube.  Of the ones listed I'm  missing the 20mm
f3.5, 38mm f3.5
and the 80mm f4 manual and given that I have  the auto, newer and/or faster
versions of all three, I don't plan to get  them.  The credit card is safe at
least from the standpoint of macro series  of the OM cameras.  Maybe that is
why
Olympus has come out with the digital  version of camera candy . . . to give
us something else on which to spend our  money.  Now if someone will just
adopt this 135mm f4.5 . .  .    Bill Barber