[OM] Broke my picture-number-dial-thing

Subject: [OM] Broke my picture-number-dial-thing
From: Rich Hansen <rhansen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:48:43 -0500 (EST)
    Hello,

 Some time ago the dial that tells you what picture
you are on stopped working on my OM-1.  More specifically,
it didn't reset after changing out a roll of film,
and is now stuck at the end.  Does anyone know how
to fix this, or can point me somewhere that has this
information?  I'm hoping its an inexpensive (read:
free) fix; otherwise, I'll probably just continue
to live in that semi-fearful state of never quite
knowing which picture is my last.

 Please try to disregard my total lack of knowledge

  Thanks,
  Rich