[OM] Re: ( OM ) on the topic of fisheye lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) on the topic of fisheye lenses
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:38:17 +1100
The concept is quite different - my 16mm Zuiko is 180deg diagonal while
my 12mm Voigtlander Heliar is 121deg (though I don't know if that's
diag. or rect.). The whole experience is different. Fisheyes don't
vignette either as they don't 'stretch' the light at the corners to
make the image rectilinear. (I know, I know but I find it easier to
think of it in that way).
Just off to take some 8mm portraits of the missus.
AndrewF