[OM] Re: FL flashes and the E-1; was which macro flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: FL flashes and the E-1; was which macro flash?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 08:27:08 EST

In a message dated 12/11/2004 12:47:33 AM Central Standard Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

However,  when it comes to travelling on holiday by air, I have a
feeling that I  shall have to choose between film and didge ... I can
see my being  relegated to E-1 and XAs!

Going through the security x-ray machine is NO PROBLEM with a digital
camera.  It doesn't require any conversations about damage to your film or
requests
for hand searches.  Nice if you do any travel.  Bill  Barber