[OM] E-1 sightings all over the ship

Subject: [OM] E-1 sightings all over the ship
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:16:24 -0600
My wife and I just got back from a 6-day Caribbean cruise on Carnival, and
all the shipboard photographers were using E-1's this time instead of film
cameras as they had the last time I was there.  Prints, when they were
good, were very good.  However, one of their printers was not happy and
was printing faint blue bands all across every print to come out of it... can't
believe nobody in the lab caught that and took it out of service.

Interesting.  First time I've seen an E-1 on the hoof, in the wild.

Paul Braun, director
"One Night Jam" acoustic music series
Chicago Street Theatre
Valparaiso, IN

"Enjoy every sandwich" -- Warren Zevon
"At Microsoft, Quality is Job, oh, I dunno......maybe 7 or 8?"