[OM] Re: OT *Bay question. To bid or not to bid?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT *Bay question. To bid or not to bid?
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:44:05 +0100
on 11-12-2004 21:20, Walt Wayman at hiwayman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> How careful would you be with this seller?  He's been a member of *Bay since
> March of last year, but he (or she) has done only two deals, both sales, one
> in February of this year, the other in April of last year.  That, in and of
> itself, doesn't necessarily raise a flag of any color, but take a look at
> "View seller's other items."  For somebody who's had so little activity for so
> long, suddenly he (or she) seems to have found a s**tload of relatively
> high-end stuff to sell.  Can't help but be a tad leery.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3857909688
>
> I've been the buyer in close to a hundred deals on *Bay and have never been
> more than just slightly disappointed, and then only a couple of times.  I'd
> like to keep that string going.
>
> Whaddaya think, oh wise ones?
>
> Walt

Clearing out to switch for Olympus OM, thinking to BIN a lot from jonequinn
and olympususa?

Seems honest to me, since all items are pictured the same way, the images
don't seem to be taken from somewhere else. one has to start somewhere? I
also had only 2 feedbacks once... (now 71, what have I been doing????)

Iwert.