[OM] Answer from ebay seller to Walt's question

Subject: [OM] Answer from ebay seller to Walt's question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:31:32 EST
Dear nsurit,

You asked:
"I am curious about  your background with ebay. You have some great stuff for
sale and although you  have 100% positive feedback it is only for two items
in almost 2 years. Your  auction was brought to my attention by another person
on a large photography  discussion group. Anything you could tell someone to
make them feel more  comfortable about bidding on this stuff when you you only
have two transactions  over a long period of time? Thank you, Bill Barber"

I haven't had the  need to sell on ebay much in the past. I'm a professional
advertising  photographer and a dedicated Nikon guy since the beginning of my
career. Nikon  doesn't seem to be supporting the high end digital cameras for
the type of  shooting that I do. If I was a photojournalist for example, I'd
be sticking with  Nikon. But in direct response to your question, I have
neither nothing to hide  nor any reason to explain my huge jump on ebay other
than
the situation that I  explained above. Trust me I wish I didn't have to jump to
Canon, I just bought  the new EOS 1ds mark 2 and six new Canon lenses, but
it's rare that I shoot film  anymore and I wish someone would explain to me why
Nikon thought it a good idea  to come out with the F6 and why they can't seem
to keep up with Canon in the  digital arena. It hurts selling all this gear
that has been a huge part of me  and hurts even more selling it for such a
cheap
price but I need to move forward  and that means digital and Canon. thanks

This certainly sounds resonable to me.  Bill  Barber